Partner with the leading association dedicated to advancing the Veterinary Profession.
AVMA Exhibit Booth Sales Open Now!
Click here for online space application, download PDF of Space Application, or contact:
630-434-7779 or email@example.com
Get direct exposure to over 5,000 Veterinary Professionals at the AVMA Annual Convention
AVMA Convention Attendance is growing!
|Non Veterinarians/Office Staff||514||361|
|Total (including guests, exhibitors, etc.)||8,529||9,001|
91% of 2015 attendees rated both the “Overall Experience” and the “Exhibit Hall” as
Good to Excellent.
AVMA attendees are a national audience
- AVMA Convention attendees from 2014 and 2015 represented all 50 states and more than 60 foreign countries
- Every region of the United States is well represented:
- South – South Atlantic/East South Central/West South Central 28.8%
- West – Pacific/Mountain 26.5%
- Northeast – New England/Middle Atlantic 26.3%
- Midwest – East North Central/West North Central 18.4%
AVMA attendees are a diverse audience
- 42% have been in Veterinary Practice for more than 20 years
- 30% between 5 and 20 years
- 28% for less than 5 years
- 52% are between the ages of 25 and 44
- 43% over the age of 44
- 72% are Female
AVMA Convention means an exclusive audience
- 49% were 1st time AVMA Convention attendees in 2015
- 50% attended no other Veterinary Conference in the last year
- 7% attended the North American Veterinary Conference (NAVC)
- 5% attended the Western Veterinary Conference (WVC)
- 3% attended the American Animal Hospital Association Conference (AAHA)
AVMA attendees are decision makers who play an active role in the purchase of products and services for their practice setting
- 58% recommend products and services for purchase
- 44% make the actual purchase for their practice setting
- 35% give final approval to purchase
AVMA ATTENDEES ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES – AND TAKE ACTION!
- 96% visited the exhibit hall and indicated an interest in:
- 63% - Medical and surgical equipment
- 62% - Pharmaceuticals
- 50% - Nutrition products
- 49% - Education materials
- 44% - Hospital equipment
- 39% - Periodicals and books
- 26% - Laboratory services
- 26% - Pet products
- 91% took some buying action as a result of their visit to the 2015 exhibit hall
- 62% requested more information from an exhibitor
- 55% compared products in the exhibit hall for future purchase
- 49% made a purchase as a result of their visit to the exhibit hall
More than 300 Companies and NON-COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATIONS will exhibit in 2016. Don’t miss your opportunity!
For complete details and to reserve your exhibit booth, contact:
Greg Andruch & Patrick Filippelli, Sales Managers E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 630-434-7779
Products and claims in exhibits and exhibit collateral will be subject to the same requirements as those for advertising in the Journal of the AVMA.